EMD’s Rino Schreuder co-founded and runs the day-to-day operations of the EDU-DEX-standard for exchanging, combining and distributing training information.
EDU-DEX is an open data standard accepted by hunderds of training institutes, corporate and government customers and intermediate partners.
Every single day, EDU-DEX collects and distributes training information from over 50.000 training programmes, from over 125 training suppliers for over 250 customers and portals.
The use and publication of EDU-DEX data is free of charge. Training suppliers cover the expenses of the EDU-DEX Foundation.
- strict independence
- market wide accepted, open data standard
- a minimum of mandatory fields, and many optional fields
- specific decision information about start and other dates, locations
- fee information; specified into mandatory and non-mandatory; cost types; various VAT-regulations
- client specific discounts and incompany programmes
- adherence to internationally accepted standards
- automatic validation